Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Online Shopping Mishaps




I have been having the absolute WORST luck with buying clothes online and shipping lately. I do not know what I did to the online clothes shopping gods to deserve this. I’m sure I have been one of their most loyal servers! 

Okay, to start off with I purchased this black long-sleeved high-low shirt with sparkled elbow patches from Wanelo on the 13th of October. I am really trying to boost my fall wardrobe with a bunch of staples that I can switch around to have a lot of outfits. Wanelo promised me shipping within 10-15 business days when I ordered. The USPS told me my package was in China until three days ago. When I contacted Wanelo, they told me not to worry and that sometimes the USPS listing could be at least five days behind. Five days behind?! And it only just got to Chicago, Illinois where it has remained for the past three days. Frustrated only begins to cover how I am feeling.

Also, my H&M order of those black treggings (twill leggings) got lost in the mail and was marked undeliverable! I was waiting and waiting and when I got tired of waiting, I decided to call USPS to see what was wrong. They told me that my package apparently did not have the correct address and they only had my zip code. I have no clue how this happened because H&M should have had all of my information. They promised they would call me back when they found my package the next day. I never got a call. So then I tried H&M. They told me I didn’t put my apartment number on their website so that it was my fault. I gave them my apartment number and they said they would send the package back to me no problem free of charge. However, before any of that could happen USPS called a few days after saying they found my package and that it was here in St. Petersburg! After being super excited to try them on after all this time, I realized they were the wrong size. WHYYY ONLINE SHOPPING GODS, WHYYY?!

To make matters worse, I was planning on exchanging the pants back to H&M at their physical location but you can only return or exchange by sending them back in the mail to them. Seeing as the event I want to wear these pants is now 16 days away, I don’t think that is a smart idea. I am just not sure they will make it back in time. 

To put it bluntly, I am super upset with how these purchases have turned out. Hopefully one day the online shopping gods and I will mend our relationship. But that day is not today.

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!

Alana Long

Photo Resource:

No comments:

Post a Comment