Sunday, November 29, 2015

Central Park OOTD



One of my favorite moments from my trip to New York was exploring Central Park with my brother and boyfriend. We also got to see the balloons inflated and waiting for the parade in the streets which was amazing. 

As we were approaching the park the sun was setting and made this heavenly glow on every surface. At that point, I realized it was the perfect time for a photo shoot! 

I was wearing a black and white striped long-sleeve with flowered lace on the bottom. It looked great paired with my black pants and my black and gold ankle boots. To complete the look, I wore a black knit scarf with a matching black slouchy beanie. And of course I needed a nice warm black coat on top because believe me, it was cold and this Florida girl wasn’t playing any games. 

Central Park is always beautiful and I had a fantastic time running through the fields and the leaves. Till next time!
XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!
Alana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment