Saturday, November 21, 2015

Arriving in Newark

I have had a long day of planes, trains, and automobiles. Traveling is exhausting to say the least. Right now I am taking adventage of this comfortable hotel bed and relacing. I am extremely excited to be here though and I can't wait for what this week has in store for me....but here's my crisis situation.

I didn't pack dance tights and I need them all week because I'm DANCING. Isn't that just lovely? I have now ordered them on Amazon Prime to my hotel but they still won't be here until Tuesday. There are dance supply stores around but I don't have a car. If only I was 24 and could rent a car to take car of this problem. A taxi 30 minutes away and back would be super expensive so that's not really an option.

Hopefully I can manage to get by without them for a few days. There really isn't much of a choice. Sigh.

I will try and update when I can.

Xoxoxo Stay Fabulous!
Alana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment