Saturday, November 28, 2015

OOTD

For my first time meeting the band/other alumni members, I wanted to look nice as we went to our uniform fittings. I decided on wearing black boots, black pants, a black and white speckled sweater with a black scarf. This outfit was adorable and was a total hit according to the praise I received from some of my fellow band mates. 

For my hair, I decided to wear it half up-half down with a little pony-tail at the front of my head. I think this helped bring just the right amount of sass. 

My makeup was fairly similar to how I usually would wear makeup at home, however I finished the look with a bold burgundy lip!
All together, this outfit really worked well together and I am glad how it turned out!
XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!
Alana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment