Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Forever 21 Ugly Christmas Sweaters


For those of you who are already in the Christmas spirit, Forever 21 has just released a whole line of ugly Christmas sweaters and accessories! Their slogan is “Ugly just got cute.” These sweaters and accessories are adorable, but might be a little pricey for some. The prices run from $6.90 for reindeer ear muffs to $27.90 for a light-up reindeer graphic sweater. The average price for most of the sweaters is $24.90. These products are so cute and feature lights, sequins, and even bells! Here are some of my favorites from the line.




This is exactly what I think about when people talk about ugly Christmas sweaters. I mean come on, this thing even has pom  poms on it. You can tell they spent a lot of time on details because they have somehow jammed everything Christmas on here. My favorite touch is the candy canes tied up in bows on the elbows.

 

This is the greatest because you get to pretend to be a cute little elf. However, I am too much of a child to wear this because I am sure I would run around making the bells jingle until everyone was annoyed with me.

 

This is my personal favorite because it is sleek and somewhat understated in comparison to the other sweaters in the promotion. It is simple but still gets the Christmas message across. I am also obsessed with the sequins, how glam is this long-lashed reindeer?!

 

Dogs, snow, scarves, what else could a girl ask for? There are little dangling tassels coming off of the dogs scarf. I can’t even.

 

Have I mentioned I love sequins? This is a must have in my winter wardrobe.

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!

Alana Long

Photo Resources:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=promo-holiday-sweaters&sort=2

No comments:

Post a Comment