Wednesday, October 21, 2015

thredUP, the Online Consignment Store


 

When it comes to a description of the company, the thredUP about us section on its website does it best. “thredUP is the easiest way to save money on great Women’s and Kids’ clothing brands and sell clothes for cash. We’re like a consignment store, but simpler. On thredUP you can refresh your entire wardrobe online without ever leaving your house.”


For someone who likes to shop with a tight and limited budget, I live for a good deal. This online consignment store seems to be too good to be true. They boast that they carry name brand clothing lines such as Kate Spade New York, Lululemon, and CrewCuts by J.Crew. It really is the next step to online shopping.

When I looked around their website I was impressed. The layout was user friendly and I enjoyed the wide variety of styles and products. You have to be quick though because the site only has one of each item. It is possible what you want might be sold if you wait a few days. The site has Women, Designer, Plus, Maternity, Shoes, Handbags, Girls, and Boys as their main sections of clothes to shop from all at great prices with up to 90% off of retail.


They have a feature that tells the shopper what condition the product is in and if there is a minor flaw, they will exactly where and what it is. This is really helpful because that is the one thing I am picky about when it comes to consignment shopping. I want to see if there are any flaws with the garment, and if there is anything wrong I want to know if I can fix it myself. We all know some things are just beyond repair. While looking around on the site though, I haven’t seen many with terrible flaws.

I haven’t bought anything yet from the site but you will be the first to know if I do!

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!

Alana Long
 
Resources:




No comments:

Post a Comment