Thursday, October 22, 2015

I Love Twitches





Every year I look forward to October so I can watch all of my favorite Halloween movies. I absolutely love the 2005 Disney movie Twitches starring Tia and Tamara Mowery and the 2007 sequel Twitches Too. It is cheesy (seriously, what Disney movie isn’t?), but the movie is funny and nostalgic for me.

Now looking back, I realize the twins Camryn and Alex were the ultimate fashionistas of these movies and deserve some props.



Look how fierce these two look in their color coordinating outfits. Somehow they found a way to make layered tank tops look cool. No warlock is going to get in their way in these outfits!

 

 


The bohemian vibe Alex is giving off here is real. We were all culprits of the floating belt style by not putting the belt through the pant loopholes at one point or another. The twins were being extra sassy here and I love Camryn’s bubble gum pink prom dress. You can really tell the difference in the sister’s personalities with these outfits.



I loved these beautiful dresses the girls wore at the end of Twitches too. They were so regal and the colors and shapes of the dresses complimented them well. If I had to pick one though, I would pick Camryn’s ensemble. That maroon, basket weaved, off-the-shoulders top gives me life. I would feel like the belle of the ball in this dress.

I found the Monstober schedule for Disney Chanel online at HalloweenMovies on TV. Here are the next times either of the Twitches movies are being shown on Disney Channel. Click the link below to see the full list of Halloween themed shows and movies they will be playing this month.

Thursday, October 22, 2015


Friday, October 23, 2015


Tuesday, October 27, 2015


Wednesday, October 28, 2015


 




No comments:

Post a Comment