Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Crazy Looks from Charmed




I have started to re-watch the ‘90’s classic Charmed. Charmed was one of those shows I used to watch with my mom after I got home from school so it has sentimental value. However, It did not take me long to realize 70% of the time the witch sisters outfits were ridiculous! Like laugh out loud I can’t even ridiculous.  The show began in 1998 so I can’t be too judgmental (we all know the ‘90’s were a scary time for fashion), but I seriously can’t believe it was this outlandish and comical. 


Phoebe (A.K.A Alyssa Milano) wears some of the most quizzical looks out of all the sisters.  This look especially makes no sense. It is a cut up t-shirt with embroidered flowers on it held together by an oversized safety pin which is hideous. Under the t-shirt, is a bright purple lacey bra. This is so weird. Is it grungy? Is it hip? The world may never know. 


Phoebe just can’t catch a break because these pants are hideous. These cowboy inspired front lace up pants with purple and red flowers leave me speechless. The obscure lilac and muddy brown colors on the pants do not help how bizarre these pants are. To top it all off, the pants are paired with a white furry turtleneck with silver sparkles.

This one is my personal favorite. This is a halter top LITERALLY made out of denim jeans! Who in their right mind thought this was an acceptable piece of clothing?! I screamed out loud when I saw this for the first time. Obviously, my first thought was to take a picture and Snapchat this look out to the world. There really isn’t more I can say about this, it speaks for itself. 

I realize all these examples were of Phoebe, but the other sisters have had their fair share of crazy outfits as well. I mean, who wears backless halter crop tops to work? If you want to witness the insane fashion for yourself, the whole series of Charmed is on Netflix for your viewing pleasure. 

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!
Alana Long

Photo Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment