Friday, October 16, 2015

My Fall Shopping Spree



I am sad because summer has come to a close and I have to accept that. I will miss the crop top, flip flop world I used to live in. As fall is starting, I am getting more and more excited for the fall attire. My excitement is matched by the lack of funds in my bank account due to my recent shopping spree. Completely justified by my need for a new fall wardrobe of course!

These suede boots from Amazon are beautiful. I normally wouldn’t buy good clothes from Amazon, but these were too amazing to pass up. The reason why I bought them over a faux leather pair was because of their texture and the little gold touch around the heel. The boots are unique and stylish and would look great with a pair of tight black pants. I don’t have tight black pants. This proved to be a problem so I headed to H&M for a quick solution.

At H&M these pants are called slim-fit treggings. They come in a variety of colors and prints and seem to be a combination of twill pants a leggings. I do believe these are the pants I have been searching for my entire life! I have always hated leggings because they have been traditionally too thin for my liking. The twill combination will make it elastic and stretchy like the legging, but with the sturdiness of the twill pant. This will be a great addition to my closet.
This is just a couple of the items I purchased but when I receive all of my packages I will make a post about it. 

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!
Alana Long

Photo Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment