Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Favorite Outfits from CD Covers


 
If you didn’t know, I am absolutely addicted to music. I have been trained on 3 different instruments (trumpet, trombone, and French horn) over the past 11 years and I attend concerts regularly every month. Given that I have this love for music and fashion, I decided to talk about my favorite CD cover fashion looks.

1.      Beyoncé Dangerously in Love



This was the first CD cover I thought of because growing up in the early 2000’s, this image is burned into my brain. I am pretty sure Beyoncé is the only artist that could pull this look off. She is literally dripping with diamonds! Well more likely rhinestones, but it is still fabulous. Who needs a real shirt when you can wear this see though sparkle top? She really is Sasha Fierce in this outfit and I absolutely love it.

2.      Katy Perry One of the Boys



Katy Perry embodies this vintage vibe on the cover of her first CD. Between her lawn chair, floppy brimmed hat, and sailor buttons, this look takes me back in time. Katy Perry came into the music scene big with this CD and this beautiful cover certainly helped her stand out. The bubblegum look stuck around and became her signature style.  

3.      Taylor Swift Speak Now



This album cover is what pops into my head when I think of young Taylor Swift. She had those iconic blonde curls and always wore these long, brightly colored gowns. I really love the movement in this picture. Her dress is being swept up into a whirlwind of motion while she looks so calm and serene.

4.      Adele 21



This is partially in honor of Adele’s new CD coming out and because her makeup looks on her CD covers are impeccable. She always looks gorgeous, classy, and sophisticated. I am also super excited to hear all of her new music!


XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!

Alana Long

 

Photo Resources:




No comments:

Post a Comment