Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming!

Yesterday I had to go to an interview at my college bookstore (BTW, I got the job! Yay!), and afterwards Bryan and I wanted to go do something fun. So I changed my outfit, hopped in the car, and we headed up to Tampa where the Florida Aquarium is located. However, by the time we arrived it was four o'clock and the park closed at five. OH NOOO!!! So we ran around the whole aquarium as fast as we could while taking pictures of all the animals and just simply enjoying ourselves. We saw sooo many cute animals (like otters OMG they are little furry balls of adorable), and some not so cute animals (like sharks...). Although we didn't have as much time as we wanted to, Bryan and I had a blast together. Everyone should go visit The Florida Aquarium!

Pssssst! Here's the link to the website of the aquarium -->http://www.flaquarium.org/ #you'rewelcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment