Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mackle-eh-eh-eh-eh-MORE!!

I'm sooooooo excited right now because I just bought my ticket for a Macklemore and Ryan Lewis concert!! Although the concert isn't until November, you best believe I have already began looking for my perfect Macklemore concert outfit. Let's be honest, the first thing I think about when going anywhere is my outfit. All of these items are straight off of one of my favorite fashion sites, Forever 21, and are all relatively cheap. Because Macklemore is very edgy that is the direction I wanted to go in with my style. So here in a nice neat list is all of my picked items with their prices so that it is easy for y'all to buy this too if you want.

Spiked Two-Finger Ring
$5.80
Cutout Filigree Cuff
$5.80
Vertical Striped Bodycon Dress
$12.80
Sleek Patent Sneakers (for comfort during a long concert)
$36.80
Faceted Triangle Studs (for a pop of color)
$1.80
Patent Messenger Bag (for a pop of color)
$29.80

No comments:

Post a Comment