Thursday, July 25, 2013

Color Coded Happiness

Charming Charlie was one of those stores where I would always walk into going gaga over everything and then cheap old me would walk out of empty handed. Yesterday was going to be another one of those times until I found the holy grail of shopping, the clearance rack! I was so super excited as I danced my way over to the little rack. Most things weren't in my size, however, I did find this gem here which is an adorable blue ombre striped dress. It looked like a really comfortable fabric which would be nice to wear as a day dress with some flats or even done up with wedges and a cute belt. The possibilities are endless! And it was just $14.99! For those of you who don't know, Charming Charlie is a clothing store which is color coded. Everything blue is over here, everything red is over there, so on and so forth. I absolutely love the whole idea of the store and you will always end up finding something that you can't leave without. I encourage everyone to find a store nearest them and have a ball! Ta Ta for now, See Ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment