Friday, August 2, 2013

ATTENTION! Another Video Has Been Posted On My Youtube Channel!

Hey Everyone! Surprise Surprise!! I've posted another video on my YouTube channel Alana Long. The video is about some more college shopping that I have been up to, and it is basically a bit of a continuation from my last video. I'm really excited about this one and I really, really hope that y'all enjoy it as well. You can view it here on my blog but it would also be really nice if everyone clicked the "Watch on YouTube" button located on the video and watch it there. That way the channel and video itself can get some more views, and it helps me out a bunch! So head on over there, comment, subscribe, and like please and I will be forever grateful haha :) Thank You so much for following byeeee!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete