Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Two Year Anniversary Look


So Monday was Josh and I's two year anniversary and to celebrate we decided on a nice dinner date at Outback. I wanted to look a little nicer than a normal date so I picked out this adorable outfit.

This is one of my favorite crop tops. It is from H&M and is covered in white lace. My absolute favorite element is a shiny gold zipper that goes up the back of the top which makes it look really elegant. I paired it with this flowy jean skirt with pockets. Seriously though, who doesn't love pockets? 
These are my favorite new heels. They are a nice brown that look great with my skin tone. I also love the cute straps and gold buckle that finish out the shoe nicely. The whole outfit made me feel great and was one of those looks that automatically gives you confidence. That is really important and a reason why I love fashion so much. It has the power to make you feel great. 
Alana Long



2 comments: