Saturday, December 12, 2015

My First Pair of Adult Jeans


Photo provided by Old Navy
For a while now, I have been growing tired of my same old same old, super dark-wash, skin-tight skinny jeans that I have been wearing for years. Skinny jeans really defined my teenage years and now I am no longer a teen so it is probably time to move on to less tight pants. Don't get me wrong, skinny jeans look nice and they are what's currently in style but the look is tired and over done.
So the other day I was walking through the mall and of course I had to stop at the Old Navy. Old Navy almost always has the best deals in their clearance section, so I went to go check it out. One of the first things I saw was a rack full of jeans and that was when I got the inspiration to try a new style of jean. I was instantly attracted to their boyfriend straight jean style. I love how they were a mid-rise jean instead of low-rise. I also felt like being a little daring, so I bought the pair with a tiny tear on the knee! These jeans look great with a cardigan as well to create a nice casual look, so that was a plus.
When I tried the jeans on, I loved them so much! It was almost weird to be wearing jeans that felt comfortable. I didn't feel like I had to shimmy and squeeze myself into them. I don't want to completely replace my skinny jeans, but I am excited to now have an alternative option to wear. My first purchase of adult jeans went great!

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!
Alana Long

Photo Resources:
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=70144&vid=3&pid=715102002

No comments:

Post a Comment