Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Work Dress!

I love this dress I got from Modcloth on Cyber Monday! It is $17.99 right now and there is free shipping on all domestic orders for a limited time. I couldn't pass up this awesome opportunity to expand my work wardrobe. Of course this awesome new dress called for a photo shoot in my office!
The dress is neat because it has these bright red side panels that break up those harsh stripes. To be honest, it makes the dress ten times more exciting. Plan black and white dresses can get old quick and these stripes definitely help liven up the pattern. The contrast between the black, white, and red colors is stark which grabs your attention.
Another thing which is nifty about this dress is that you can dress it up or dress it down easily depending upon the occasion. I have a pair of black pointy stilettos which would look great paired with this dress if I wanted to look good for a fancy night out. I could also wear sandals or flats if I wanted to make the look more casual for a cute office look.

Great things are in store for this dress, trust me!

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!
Alana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment