Sunday, January 10, 2016

St. Petersburg Tour Guide




Josh and I were in charge of showing some out of state friends around our wonderful city, so we started off our tour with going to the market. This is because one of my favorite things to do is go to the farmers market here downtown. It seems as if everyone in the area shows up every sunny Saturday morning to hang out. I love watching people run into old friends and have a great time in the community. One of my favorite things about the market is that most people bring their dogs! So fluffy! I always have a great time just people watching and buying all the local foods and crafts. 



When you are showing someone around your city you see it through new eyes. St. Petersburg is a beautiful place to live and has many sites to see. People can’t believe that we live in paradise that they call vacation. Finally, we finished our tour with a lunch at Red Mesa Cantina. We had two vegetarians in the group and so Mexican was a perfect fit for everyone. We talked, laughed, and bonded over good food. Needless to say, my Saturday was exciting and fun.



I had a wonderful time wandering around our quaint city with great company. Don’t take where you live for granted. Next time you get the chance, walk around your city like a tourist. 

Alana Long

4 comments:

  1. looks like you had an awesome time!! Love the photos :) x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I would love to go there someday!

    mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete