Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Shenanigans


Christmas is tomorrow and I can't believe it! Time flew by this year more than likely because I agreed to work most of vacation. I really hadn't even had much time to breathe never mind get in the holiday spirit. Most free moments these past few weeks have been dedicated to last minute shopping and planning for the holidays and now that they are here I just can't believe it.

I've enjoyed being home because it has been nice to relax from working and school. The other day I turned on Videos on Demand to watch Tiny House Hunting on HGTV while sipping hot cocoa. It felt like heaven. No responsibilities, no nada, just me and hot chocolate.

Yesterday was my mother's birthday so it has been a whirlwind of events. We have her birthday, Christmas Eve, and then Christmas all within three days! We had the family get together and we cooked her favorite type of food which is seafood. We had a couple different types of shrimp, and stuffed clams which were delicious. I couldn't get enough!

Today, we are going over to my grandmother's house for Christmas Eve dinner. Before I know it, it will be Christmas morning. To be honest, I am super excited for Christmas breakfast. I think we are having bacon, shredded hash browns, sausage, and eggs.

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday season and gets to spend quality time with family and friends!

XOXOXO Stay Fabulous!

Alana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment