Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Winter OOTD

It is getting quite chilly here in South Florida, believe it or not. As sad as I am to be cold all the time, this weather does give me the chance to break out my winter clothes!

I am in L-O-V-E with this sweater top I got from Wanelo's Arrow Brand. It is pretty thick so it is warm and cozy, especially when I layer a black long sleeve underneath. But let's be real, the real reason why I bought this top was for the copious amounts of lace. There is a lace insert on the sleeves plus a ruffled lace asymmetrical bottom. I love how feminine and delicate this top is.
 
 
The lace sticks out from underneath the bottom of my coat when I wear it which looks adorable. My brown combat boots were a nice rugged contrast to the soft looking top. I also paired this with a simple black scarf because there was enough detail in the rest of the outfit. I loved this look, you could say I was #feelingmyself because I took a million pictures that day.
 
 
Alana Long 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment