Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Freezing Disney Weekend



Me casually accepting my role as resident princess in Germany

I had the greatest weekend at Disney! For starters, I got this fantastic deal on the Swan & Dolphin Hotel for one night so I jumped on the opportunity. The Dolphin hotel is massive and pretty impressive when you drive up to it. The fountain is gorgeous and the hotel conveniently has many restaurants to choose from. I think one of the things we were most impressed with was the quick access to the parks. All we had to do was hop on one of their boats that made trips to the parks! We loved not having to worry about driving and parking at the parks. 
 
                                                        Excuse our faces, it was bright!

So I totally packed and planned for a stylish weekend at Disney, however the weather turned on me and both days we were there it was in the 30’s and 40’s. Needless to say, my stylish weekend was promptly canceled. I bundled up in heavy coats and scarves both days. It wouldn’t have even mattered if I was wearing a Disney shirt because no one would see it anyways under my coat! I just had to accept that this weekend had to be more about the functionality of the clothes rather than the style. Phew! What a hard pill to swallow, right? 


Us reacting to how cold it was outside and simultaneously showing off the Tower of Terror

Anyways, besides the freezing temperatures and freezing winds, I had just the best time with Joshua and I can’t wait to go back.  

 When I met one of the Green Army Men

Alana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment