Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lauren Conrad NYFW 2015



If you guys didn’t know, Lauren Conrad has teamed up with Kohls to produce high fashion looks for prices that don’t break the bank. I will be the first to say, “THANK YOU! This is everything I ever wanted and everything I never knew I needed!!!”


The prices of this collection range from $12 to $300 so if you are interested, SHOP NOW! Everything is already on sale at Kohls stores and online. If you care about fashion and runway shows, there is almost something for every budget and you can take a piece of the show home today if you wanted. 
 

The collection is enchanted woods themed with feminine fabrics and pastels and I kid you not, it is all wearable. That might sound weird to some, but there are always high fashion runway shows that leave me wondering when I would ever wear something so ridiculous. You want me to pay $500 for a large box with arm and leg holes? No thank you. 


I can honestly say that I would wear any piece of clothing or accessory from this line because it is all beautiful. This ex-television star really knows how to make things that will look good on everyone and how to make clothes for the everyday girl. See it for yourself here.


Photo Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment