Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hello!.. Again.


Hey everyone! So I've made it back to the blog. Trust me! I know it has been a long time since I have posted last. A lot has changed and happened in that time (more on that later!), but something that hasn't changed is my love for anything and everything fashion. So I am here to continue what I started and to make it better. I am making my greatest effort to make the postings on here a LOT more frequently and it also helps that I am enrolled in a blogging class at school and that helps give me some motivation.

So more on what has happened in my life lately. I have officially entered my junior year in college where I my major is mass communications and my minor is art history. I am loving all my classes even if they are keeping me crazy busy and to put it frankly, driving me crazy. But hey! That's what I signed up for. On top of my normal course load, I am the president and senior editor of an online magazine for college women called Her Campus. This is a great opportunity for me and I can't wait to see how the year unfolds.

The picture above is from a trip I went on for my birthday over the summer to one of my favorite places in the world, New York City. This was my favorite outfit of that trip so I love this picture. I went specifically to view this amazing exhibition called China Through the Looking Glass in the costume exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum. This was the highlight of my summer and trust me, the fashion was spectacular! I will post more about that later, promise.

Well that is all for now, I will be back soon!
XOXOXO
Stay Fabulous!
-Alana Long


No comments:

Post a Comment