Monday, August 5, 2013

The Day We Have All Been Waiting For

FINALLY!!! I'm am so super duper trooper excited about the new H&M shopping feature on their website! When I first became obsessed with the store I was in Atlanta, Georgia in an actual store. Then when I came home I realized that I didn't have a store in my immediate area that would be easy to get to. When that happens it is never really a big deal because the store most always has an online shopping feature right?? WRONG! Up until a few days ago all you could do was merely browse upon some of their merchandise on their site, which to me just seemed pointless. So you can see why I'm jumping for joy right now you guys. Ladies, their basics and essentials wear is fantastic and really cheap. Also, boys, I haven't forgotten about you. H&M also has a mens department which is actually really well put together unlike many other popular brands. I urge all of you to take advantage of this new capability on their site and check it out! I'll be putting a link right here if you would like to take advantage of the new H&M online store --> http://www.hm.com/us/ Until next time, stay fabulous, Alana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment