Saturday, August 17, 2013

Color Explosion Tutorial!

*EXCUSE MY HAIR IT WAS IN MILKMAID BRAIDS AS SHOWN BELOW*
So today my whole family is going out for my grandmothers birthday. I am wearing a bright coral dress and I really wanted my makeup to reflect my outfit. I have this set of like70 lip glosses that I like to wet and use as eyeshadow. By wetting it the pigment becomes more concentrated and easier to apply. So I take it on a lip gloss brush and line my eye with it, then go up along the corner of my eye. Leaving the inside corner of my eye bare, I then take a gold powder and place that in that corner. Afterwards, I blend it out gently into the coral on the outside of my eye. On the bottom lashes I did the same effect by bringing that coral color on the inside, and then the gold on the outside, so opposite of my lid.
For my hair I decided to put it into milkmaid braids. First you split your hair with a middle part and start doing a fishtail braid on either side of my head. When you finish you simply cross them over each other on top of your head and pin it in place! I hope you liked today's blog post! Until next time, stay fabulous, Alana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment