Thursday, June 20, 2013

Outfit of the Day #1 (OOTD)

Let's start from the bottom up shall we. First are my tribal print shoes which I purchased at Tj Max (yeah that's right I'm a Maxxinista ;) and I just adore how comfortable these flats are for everyday use. For today's summer outfit I decided to go with some longer linen, paper bag waist pants because it has been raining a bit more frequently here (thanks Florida for all your shiny and dependable weather!). I got these at Forever 21 around nine months ago and just loved them so much because of how comfortable they were so I bought them in white as well! It's no surprise really that my tank top is also from Forever 21 and I love to pair it up with these pants because you really do need a simple top to pair with a statement pant such as these. The earrings that I am wearing that you probably can't see... my bad.. anyways, they are a bronzey colored heart peace sign combo that are quit adorable if I do say so myself. I have absolutely no makeup on my face because, let's be honest here, besides the fact that I'm incredibly lazy during the summer, I am also most likely about to jump in the pool any second now so that would be really pointless of me to do so. My hair is in a cute little knot bun at the tippy top of my head, again because of the pool. And then, last but certainly not least, is my huge burgundy flower headband. This is a great accessory from the Burlington Coat Factory which I have in silver as well. It ties together my whole ensemble by bringing in some of the color located in my flats as well, and hey it's dramatic which I like. Thanks for reading about my OOTD, see ya tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment