Friday, June 14, 2013

I Struck Gold!

I never, ever miss out on a spectacular sale! So today one of my Facebook friends posted that she was cleaning out her closet and had a bunch of clothes that she needed to get rid of before heading off to college. Of course I jumped on this opportunity looking through all of the pictures she posted and the prices where to die for. She promised nothing over ten dollars and she delivered. I bought a pair of American Eagle jeans for $5, a Forever 21 sweater for $3, a Cotton On chiffon blouse with a collar for $3, and a Kirra tank top for $2. SOLD is all I have to say. After a quick transaction at her house I am extremely happy my new finds. Lesson for the day is you never have to pay full price for the clothes you want so take advantage of sales going on in your area, and don't forget one woman's trash is another woman's gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment