Sunday, June 23, 2013

My TLC Wedding Addiction

I just simply ADORE anything to do with weddings, especially bridal gowns! TLC definitely gives me enough material to supply to my addiction with all of their wedding shows such as Randy To The Rescue, Say Yes To The Dress, Four Weddings, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, I Found The Gown, Something Borrowed Something New, and Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids. As I sit here on my couch right now and drool over the dresses, Randy makes wonders happen with these girls. He completely transforms them and I can feel through my television the women oozing confidence, happiness and beauty. For sure my absolute favorite day of the week has to be Friday beause we all know, Friday is Bride-Day Honey!! No one can interrupt me or even attempt to make plans Friday's at eight because we all know where I'll be, on my couch with a bag of barbeque chips in complete bliss. All the designers, sparkle, tulle, lace, and bling phew! Just gets me all worked up is all. Well, that's the end of my wedding rant... goodbyeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment