Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Target Shopping Day!

Yesterday after a lunch date I decided to stop by Target for a much needed shopping day. While rummaging through the racks, my cheap self found many things to be cute but not at the price I would be happy purchasing at. This got me a little upset but continued trudging on. And then I see it, the clearance rack. Not just one, or two, but at least four different clearance racks that range from 30% off to 70% off which was just amazing. I purchased a Mossimo button down green, yellow, and blue skirt which has a light blue belt. This was on sale from $22.99 to $6.88. I also purchased a Merona polka dotted pant in blue with roll up pant legs ,and an adorable contrasting orange belt to top everything off. This was on sale from $30 to $13 which I was super happy about. My hopes are to pair these off  with some cute white Keds and a little white tank. I suppose I was just in a colorful belt mood haha. Well I encourage everyone to shop the clearance racks at Target :) See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment