Thursday, October 24, 2013

Going Crazy at the Mall!!

So I recently went to the mall with some of my friends and went a little crazy in my favorite stores. So crazy in fact, to the point when they all wanted to leave and move on to the next store I was still milling about the racks like a nutcase feverishly searching for the last great deal in the store.  They had to practically drag me out of the store. Okay, here's my problem, see back home we didn't have a Forever 21 or an H&M anywhere close to us so now that I am in a city that does I have gone a bit wild. So at Forever 21 I bought a basic white tank top that would be awesome for layering ($1.80), black knee length leggings ($4.80), and some really adorable grey robot ankle socks ($1.50). At H&M I purchased a navy and white polka dotted scarf ($6.50), a bow ring ($1.00), and 3 little teeny tiny nail polishes that were by one get one free ($1.80). And well that's all for now! Until next time, Stay Fabulous, Alana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment